Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lazy me

Remember how I am pregnant?
Yep, this is pretty much me for the last 5 months...

Lazy, lazy, lazy.


The good news is I'm finally perking up.
Yesterday we had my ultrasound and... drum roll


Know what that means???

More of this:


And this:

And this:


And we are thrilled (still tired, but thrilled).

A new baby means a nursery and a nursery means I have to move all the other rooms around which means I have 3 rooms to redecorate! WAHOO!! Bring it on!

I've found so many fun ideas and can't wait to get started!
Only problem now is convincing my 7 year old daughter that it is FUN to share a room with your sister!
She is NOT convinced.
Even when I showed her some of my inspiration like this:



Or this:



Or this:



Or this:




The inspiration is ENDLESS!!
Doesn't it just make you want to get up off your lazy, pregnant, ever-growing behind and paint/ sew/ or craft something? Or at least take a trip to Hobby Lobby!!
It does me!
Bout time my friends.

4 comments:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see what you are doing--you always have such fun projects!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It would be wonderful to have any of those pink rooms.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Congrats!

We are having another girl this time around.

Due in September...

Angus Clan said...

I have finally realized that if I want to keep up with y'all I must check your AWESOME craft blog. Congrats on your coming boy and love all your redecorating :) See you soon!