So easy, you CAN do this!
This is another project Melissa and I worked on while she was visiting me in Kentucky. I saw something like it over 8 years ago and it has taken me this long to make one for my kids.
This is GREAT for keeping kids quiet and entertained during church, in waiting rooms, in the car etc.
All you do is:
1. print doubles of the pictures you want to use.
2. Take one of the doubles and cut out the head of the person.
3. Then, laminate both the full picture (I laminated 2 different pictures back to back to save room) and the "head".
4. Buy some clear round velcro and attach it to your full photo and the back of the "head" so that you can stick the head back on the body.
I love this because we don't live near our family so it helps my kiddos remember what everyoe looks like. If your kids are old enough to read you could write the names on the picture too.
5. Once you've got all of your photos ready just punch a hole in the corner and add them all to a ring.
6. You'll also want to add a thick envelope to the ring and put some velcro on the envelope so you can open and close it and store the "heads" inside.