Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simply Sweet Handmade Cards

I love to make cards. I don't have all the cute stamps which is why I love this card
and wanted to share with all 2 of you ;).
I just cut 8 1/2 x11 white cardstock in half to make the card then I bought these darling "chiptoppers" made by bazzil paper (you can get "thank you" or "happy birthday" or
"merry christmas" etc.) and matching paper.
I cut the colored strips 1 1/2in x 4in and put one of the chip toppers on top.
Don't you love how simple and chic these cards are!
I love the colors and clean lines!So what are you waiting for... grab your paper cutter and get started!

9 comments:

adrienne said...

I love how cute and simple those cards are! Oh, and I am going to do your tag, I just haven't had time yet.

Natalie said...

That looks like a card even I could make! I bought the stuff today to make some binkie clips...thanks for the fun ideas!

Melissa said...

These are so dang cute. I couldn't pull it off though. Can I buy them from you? Seriously? How much?

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Very cute cards. I like how simple and sleek they look. I'm a cardmaker too and I can see where I could incorporate ideas like this into my designs. Great use for all those little paper scraps too.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE these cards. I don't have all the fancy stamp stuff either - so I'm looking for some simple, clean stuff. I've found it!

Congrats on being featured on Tip Junkie, too. That's so fun!

Amanda D said...

These are so adorable! I may have to adapt this to my Christmas card idea. Thanks! I clicked over from Tipjunkie. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Drew and Michele said...

I totally have those bazzil toppers!! Cute Cards

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! Simple, yet elegant!

Team Craftwell

ecraftbycraftwell.blogspot.com