Saturday, September 12, 2009

Can't wait till Monday


Okay, I think I'm going to do it... I'm scared... but... I think I'm going to do it... maybe.

Now for some BIG news!

Guess who's coming to visit me in Kentucky...

(if you don't know who this is just look at the right sidebar ;)
For 3 WEEKS baby! You know what that means...

There will be a whole lot of crafting going on around here.

Next week we are meeting up with our very creative friends from Amazing Mae, The Polka Dot Chair, and Create a life you love.

Don't worry, we will take lots of pictures and share all of our projects with you.


Also, I'm starting to think about Christmas, are you? I have an idea for neighbor/ friend gifts but I have to try it out to see if it will work first so stay tuned.

PS I went yard sale shopping this afternoon and I hit the mother load! A table saw and china cabinet (that needs a little TLC). SCORE!

11 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

Hi, from KY as well (near Lexington)!

THREE weeks!! That would be so fun! I hope you have the best three weeks ever!~

Megan said...

I love neighbor/friend gift ideas! I can hardly wait. =)

Stephanie said...

I can't wait too for the neighbor/friend gift idea!!!

Lynn Kellan said...

I think we readers will benefit from your 3 week visit...I sense many new craft posts coming up!!

Have fun!

Mindy Jo said...

I'm excited to see all that you'll have to share!!

Melissa said...

Dang, I thought you were going to say THIS Melissa.

Its OK, I know you love her much more.

Jenni said...

SOOO Jealous...can I be on skype since I am no longer a KY resident??? So FUN!

Jenni said...

SOOO Jealous...can I be on skype since I am no longer a KY resident??? So FUN!

Jen V said...

So much fun! I can't wait to see what the two of you come up with! Major crafting coming up - in your house and mine - you always have such fun ideas!!

Unknown said...

Craft idea: I have tons of friends who are expecting and always trying to think of good gifts to give for showers. I have heard a lot about the Hooter Hider nursing blankets. They are way cute but a bit pricey and I thought they don't look that hard to make. The catch, I have never actually seen one up close to duplicate. Have you or your sister made any? Do you have any tips on how to make one? I figured if anyone has any ideas it would be you two.

Chris said...

Hi ladies! I made an error on my blog about a cute bow holder you made, and I just wanted to clarify that it was "user error"--not the lady's that I featured! I apologize, but it has since been corrected! However, thanks for the great idea! :)