Monday, November 16, 2009

our 15 seconds of fame

So... Did you see Studio 5 today???

Nannygoat was totally on it! I'm still giddy from it all.

Okay, I don't live in Utah so Melissa recorded it and then took her digital video camera and pointed it at the TV so we could all watch it on YouTube together... Hurray!

Are you ready??

Watch it here.

AAAAAhhh! Did you watch it ? Crazy huh.

Okay, I had to laugh that the "gunk" wasn't coming off too well on TV.

Maybe it needed to soak a little longer. lol

So now we just gotta keep an eye out for all the paparazzi...

I've heard they're ruthless...

yep...

they should be here any minute...


Photobucket

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THE LINK!!

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

That is just the coolest!! Hopefully someday I may get my 15 seconds of fame!!
Congrats

Nicole

www.sobeautifullyinspired.blogspot.com
www.ourcountrychic.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

Woohoo! I'm star struck.. Congrats!

Rachelle

Jenny said...

That was so cute. LOL about them having a hard time getting the "gunk" off. They probably didn't leave it long enough.

vanessa said...

It was fantastic! Keep your eye for that paprazzi!! :)

Leanne said...

I haven't watched it yet, but it's tivo'd. Congrats! Hey, how'd the weather been in Ky. We leave for there next Tuesday.

Jessica McCoy said...

Congrats on the fame!!!

jamie said...

I'm so impressed! Way to go. :)

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Hey that's Darin Adams (the host), he used to live her for a few years, he and his family were in 3rd ward...
Very cool!

Wes and Dani said...

LOL too cool! :) Congrats ladies. :)

Amateur Steph said...

You girls are amazing! Way to go!

Cami said...

I caught the tell end and remembered reading it on your blog...I'm going to be trying it here soon. FUN!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

CONGRATS!!