Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Car Seat Cover

Like every other craft I make, it is the brain child of someone else... I am just good at copying! I saw these cute car seat covers and being only weeks away from having my first baby (in Utah, in the winter) I had to have one. Theirs were a little fancier with bows or buttons on the straps that attach to the handle and super cute fabric (2 coordinating cotton fabrics sewn right sides together then flipped right side out). I used a cotton and a minke and like the bibs did a rough edge so it will fray.

My fabric was about 36 x 44 with the straps on top being 2 1/2 x 9. If you plan on doing a finished edge you might need a little more for your seam allowance. Good luck!

*Melissa*

2 comments:

sav said...

i am totally going to make this!!!

Car Covers said...

Perhaps perhaps not many people are able to manage to get yourself a garage to get their car auto covers may become your option and the automobile cover can help guard your motor Car Covers or truck.