Friday, January 9, 2009

The gifts I got!

Between baby showers and Christmas our family has been showered with gifts. These are a few of my favorite handmade gifts... people amaze me with their talents!

My neighbor and friend Traci made these for our new baby boy. SO CUTE! She is so talented and has a great craft blog.
My sister made me this car seat cover and a nursing cover like this one on little birdie secrets.

My sweet friend made me this beautiful diaper bag. I almost cried when I opened it... It is amazing! Check out her craft blog. She sews beautiful things, decorates, and scrapbooks... she does it all!

My mom made us this quilt. She has a long arm machine quilter and she does such a beautiful job. She tried to teach me to sew... I wish I would have paid more attention.



I love this gift from my sister-in-law. There are 6 pictures total on the same blocks... so fun!Here are some links for different versions of this http://holycraft.blogspot.com/2008/07/introducing-photo-blocks.html and http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/more-christmas_crafts.asp#blocks



January is so cold and dreary and if you're stuck in the house you might as well be creating something! Hope these give you some ideas.
THANK YOU MY TALENTED AND GENEROUS FRIENDS!

3 comments:

traci said...

Gracias for the award. I will pass it on. You forgot to mention that I was bilingual too! Anyways, I love those blocks your sil made. Awesome idea. And, you mom's quilt is beautiful.

Rebekah said...

What a GREAT idea for grandma's for Mother's Day! These are so CUTE!

rachel mccracken said...

I found your blog through UCreate. It is so cute and has great ideas. Funny coincidence, I grew up down the street from Traci! She does make some really cute stuff and you have some crafty friends it looks like :) everything is so cute! Congrats on the bebe!