Friday, January 9, 2009

You shouldn't have

Honestly, I'm surprised that anyone even reads this blog let alone likes it enough to give me an award!
I received this award from my dear friend Stephanie. She is an amazing woman and and a talented writer. Check her out here.

Thanks Steph, I'm not sure what it says but I'm touched. heehee
*I want to pass this award on to Tiffany at Got Happiness. This woman is awesome! She is one of the most giving and loving people I know. She is a great mom and I love to read her blog because she inspires me to be better. Love you Tiff!

I just got this award from Jessica at Mama loves shoes (hey, me too!). This award means that my blog has just the right amount of lemon and sugar to make a perfect summery treat... how "sweet" is that! Thanks so much Jessica!

*I want to pass this award on to Traci at Amazing Mae. Traci is my neighbor and she is so talented and so generous with her talents (lucky for me). Check out some of her fun crafts!

Thanks again for the awards ladies... I feel loved. :)

1 comment:

Kori said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it. You have tons of great ideas that I like to copy. :)