Sunday, October 25, 2009

Skipping October


October has been a cRaZy month. We started the month out in Idaho and ended it in Florida.
I do not have one Halloween decoration up in my house...
not one.

So, I thought I would share my SPOOKY banner and glitter pumpkins from last year.

At this point I don't think I will pull out my fall decor either ( can you say party pooper?).
I'm thinking Christmas.
I know, I know, it's only October but when you're crafters like us you have to plan ahead right?!
Christmas crafts here we come.
Oh, and we have a GREAT friend/ neighbor Christmas gift idea for you!


5 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i just realized that it's almost halloween...and i don't have the decorations up...so i decided to just forget it this year. :D

Lynn Kellan said...

That's totally okay...sometimes life prevents decorating. I'm looking forward to your Xmas ideas!

Tonya said...

It's crazy to me that we're almost into November! Where did 2009 go?

Also, I wanted to let you know I've got a "One Lovely Blog" award for you on my blog. Pick it up at http://tonyadusold.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog.html. I chose you because you inspire me to express myself creatively.

Here's the rules for the "One Lovely Blog Award." Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

tonyadusold.blogspot.com
tonyadusold.etsy.com

Dianna said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love to decorate for fall and Halloween.

Sounds like you have been traveling. Fall decorating will have to wait until next year........but there is Christmas.

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

I skipped July this year... I have all this cute 4th of July stuff and didn't even get it out.. just wasn't in the "mood" to decorate then...
I love your glittered pumpkins!!
Can't wait to see all the Christmas stuff!