Saturday, December 5, 2009

Save the Date STEP 2

If you don't know what the heck we are talking about and you need to catch up just read this intro to our "Save the Date" organizer and then check out STEP 1 here.


Disclaimer: If you WANT to have excuses for missing special days (i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, holidays) you DO NOT want to make this "Save the Date" binder. You will no longer have an excuse and everyone will know you are just lazy.

(I'm still struggling with this idea myself... I like having an excuse as lame as it may be.)

Of course if you make these as gifts then they will have no excuse for missing YOUR birthday! ;)

Now for Step 2:

This page goes behind each monthly divider. Just write the names of your loved ones next to their birth date so at a glance you know all the birthdays in June for example.





Download and then print 1 of these (for February- 29 days) here.

Download and then print 4 of these (for Sept, April, June, and November- 30 days) here.

Download and then print 7 of these (Jan, March, May, July, Aug, Oct, and Dec- 31 days) here.



Next is the AWESOME info sheet so fill in each section with the info for each person with a birthday that month. This makes everything so easy. No more excuses for missing birthdays.
Download the Information sheet here.


Here is the holiday page great for keeping track of traditions, recipes, and new ideas you want to try the coming year. Put one of thse pages under every month with a Holiday you celebrate.

Download holiday page here.



These Christmas pages will help you keep track of who you are giving to, what the budget is, ideas you have, and what you purchased. Oh, and it is a reat place to jot down where you hid the presents so you don't forget!

Download the Giving-to list here.

Download the individual gift list here.



Put this birthday page under the months of your husband and children's birthdays so you can plan in greater detail.

Download Birthday list here.



Finally an Anniversary page to help you and your spouse plan ahead and don't forget the babysitter!
Download the anniversary page here.


THAT'S IT! You are going to be so organized you won't know what to do with all that extra time (I have some laundry I could use some help with). :)
For step 3 I will take pictures of my binder and show you how I put it all together.



and Photobucket

9 comments:

Mindy Jo said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome and I can't wait to get started. I don't see where to download the "Anniversary Page" in this post.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Thanks Mindy Jo. I added the anniversary page link to download. :)

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I couldn't get the dates of the months sheets or the info sheets to download. Everything else worked fine.

Kristi said...

I absolutely LOVE this, thank you, thank you. When printing the dates, they all came out giant size. I must be doing something wrong. Any hints. Love, want and need this!

Kristi said...

Figured it out. Just saved them as pictures. Thank you a million times. This is fabulous ladies!xoxo

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Thank you for sharing these! It was the perfect gift for my mom! I love it and it was cheap!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Yay, this is great! Talk about perfect timing! Thanks so much for this, I'll be linking.

Cyndi Mobley said...

This is a great idea! I think it could be perfected by taking an extra step and having a monthly to do list that doesn't change from year to year For example, in May and October, replace your filters. You get the picture! Love your blog!!!

Heidi said...

I can't get the days of the month ones to print, they turn out huge. What am I doing wrong?